Sunday, April 5, 2015

DIY Throwback - Mesh Wreath and Garland




Way back in November, I was getting crafty and made a new Christmas wreath and garland for the fireplace.

The garland was super easy. I found Miss Kopy Kat's tutorial on Pinterest and followed it exactly. It was was easy and worked perfectly.

The wreath was more of a struggle. I followed numerous videos on YouTube and looked up countless tutorials from Pinterest but all I discovered was I wasn't cut to make wreaths. Seriously. All of them were epic fails. Then, randomly one say, I happened across the perfect tutorial - all because YouTube suggested it for me.

Of course - now that I am looking for it - I can't find it. But I am not kidding when I say it's easy. All you do is cut the mesh into long strips and then just keep tying them on the wreath until it's full. I really love how nicely it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment